In-class technology instruction
University of Delaware faculty who are integrating technology skills into their credit courses can request ATS staff provide in-class instruction. We work with faculty members to define the parameters for an assignment, select the most appropriate technology, and meet with students during class time for technology instruction. The class session might be held in the Student Multimedia Design Center or a computing site. The following is a list of topics for which we have provided in-class instruction recently.
If you do not see a topic listed that matches your idea, please contact us to discuss. If you're not sure where to start, we provide guidance on designing assignments and selecting appropriate technology.
- Blogs as an instructional vehicle: using Google Blogger or WordPress
- Google Apps
- Google Sites for class assignments and portfolios
- In-class polling and survey option
- Microsoft PowerPoint tips, techniques, and best practices
- Microsoft Word basic skills and advanced features
- Windows PhotoStory for public service announcements
Contact us if you are seeking in-class instruction for other specific technologies not listed above.