ATS Graduate Assistantship (2015F - 2016S)
Exciting opportunity to work with cutting edge technology.
Basic skills required:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Desire to work with and learn new products and software.
- Technically savvy.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize projects based on deadlines.
- Good basic video and audio editing knowledge.
- Ability to quickly troubleshoot and triage multiple issues.
Have some experience in:
- Light Programming - Html, Web development
- Basic UNIX skills with preferred experience in PHP, SQL, Perl, and shell scripting.
- Editing Video - Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premier, iMovie
- General knowledge current trends in technology.
- Computer Hardware troubleshooting
Will be doing these tasks:
- UD Capture Maintenance
- Assisting faculty with LMS
- Video Editing
- Testing/Troubleshooting new technology - software/hardware
- Basic Website maintenance
- Assisting faculty with teaching projects
- Front Desk support
- Large scale Programming or Video Projects
NOTE: We accept applications from all majors. Hobbies and life experiences with technology are a plus. We are looking for technology enthusiasts!
GA stipend is $17,500 per year, 20 hrs/week. Tuition paid at the discretion of your department or major.
TO APPLY: Interested students should send a letter of application and resume to:
jnova at udel.edu
Cover Letter: In your email, please mention if any or all of the following apply:
- You are familiar with different OS, (Mac, Linux, etc...)
- You are interested in Instructional Design
- You have extracurricular activities that uses technology in innovative ways.
- You have experience or interest in photography.
- You are familiar with 3d modeling or drafting.
- You have built a computer or other electronic systems in your spare time.
- Any or all computer languages you are familiar with.
- Demonstrations of applied technology a plus!