Respondus 4.0 (not to be confused with Respondus LockDown Browser or Respondus Monitor) is a Windows software application that allows you to convert existing exams using specially crafted Word documents into a Canvas Quiz. The University of Delaware has acquired a university-wide license for Respondus 4.0 for one more year (through July 31, 2022). A faculty committee convened this fall 2021 by the Provost will determine renewal after July 31, 2022.
Resources for Instructors
- Download and install Respondus 4.0 from UDeploy.
- Note: Repsondus 4.0 is Windows only software. If you have a Mac, you can inquire about using a virtual Windows machine to use Respondus 4.0 by speaking with your local college IT professionals.
- View a comprehensive step by step guide for using Respondus 4.0 created by IT ATS.
- Getting support with Respondus 4.0
- Review the Respondus 4.0 Knowledgebase
- Submit a request for technical support with Respondus [responses typically in 24 hours]
- Contact the ATS Canvas team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit us at the Virtual Faculty Commons Welcome Bar