There are two types of UD Capture classroom capture systems at the University—UD Capture +Zoom and UD Capture Classic. The room you are teaching in will determine which recording system you can request.
How do I know which type of UD Capture is in my classroom?
Visit our UD Capture Classrooms page to see the list of available classrooms enabled for UD Capture +Zoom and UD Capture Classic. Or, look for either of these stickers in your classroom next to the touch panel/control pad:
For detailed instructions on how to get started with UD Capture +Zoom in the classroom, visit https://ats.udel.edu/udcapture/pluszoom-checklist/
For UD Capture Classic, visit https://ats.udel.edu/udcapture/classic-checklist/
UD Capture Classic vs UD Capture +Zoom: What’s the difference?
There are two types of UD Capture classroom capture systems at the University—UD Capture +Zoom and UD Capture Classic. The type of UD Capture you can use depends on the classroom you are assigned to. View the list of UD Capture-enabled classrooms.
Learn how to use your recordings in Canvas
To start using your UD Capture recordings in your Canvas courses, see https://ats.udel.edu/udcapture/udcapture-on-canvas/
If you have any questions, you can contact us via email at email@example.com.
Resources and FAQs
- Learn about the FERPA implications of sharing course recordings
- How to prepare for classroom recordings each semester
- List of enabled classrooms
- Information about Document Cameras
- Tips for ensuring a great recording
- Profiles of faculty using UD Capture: Classroom
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Purchase UD Capture: Classroom for your departmental space
- How to access your UD Capture: Classroom recordings