There are two types of UD Capture classroom capture systems at the University—UD Capture +Zoom and UD Capture Classic. The room you are teaching in will determine which recording system you can request.
Request UD Capture Classroom recording for your fall courses
Record your face-to-face instruction in the classroom for asynchronous learning. Learn more
UD Capture Classroom does not support live streaming. Use Zoom
Fall 2022: Request by August 28, 2022
How do I know which type of UD Capture is in my classroom?
Visit our UD Capture Classrooms page to see the list of available classrooms enabled for UD Capture +Zoom and UD Capture Classic. Or, look for either of these stickers in your classroom next to the touch panel/control pad:
For detailed instructions on how to get started with UD Capture +Zoom in the classroom, visit https://ats.udel.edu/udcapture/pluszoom-checklist/
For UD Capture Classic, visit https://ats.udel.edu/udcapture/classic-checklist/
UD Capture Classic vs UD Capture +Zoom: What’s the difference?
There are two types of UD Capture classroom capture systems at the University—UD Capture +Zoom and UD Capture Classic. The type of UD Capture you can use depends on the classroom you are assigned to. View the list of UD Capture-enabled classrooms.
Learn how to use your recordings in Canvas
To start using your UD Capture recordings in your Canvas courses, see https://ats.udel.edu/udcapture/udcapture-on-canvas/
If you have any questions, you can contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Resources and FAQs
- Learn about the FERPA implications of sharing course recordings
- How to prepare for classroom recordings each semester
- List of enabled classrooms
- Information about Document Cameras
- Tips for ensuring a great recording
- Profiles of faculty using UD Capture: Classroom
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Purchase UD Capture: Classroom for your departmental space
- How to access your UD Capture: Classroom recordings