There are two types of UD Capture classrooms:
- UD Capture +Zoom
- UD Capture Classic
The classroom you are teaching in will determine which recording system you can request.
Which type of UD Capture is in my classroom?
Visit the UD Capture Enabled Classrooms page for the list of classrooms enabled for UD Capture +Zoom and UD Capture Classic.
To get started with UD Capture +Zoom in the classroom, review the UD Capture +Zoom – Overview.
For UD Capture Classic, review the UD Capture Classic Classroom Checklist.
The touch panel (control pad) in each classroom has one of these identifying stickers.
Resources and FAQs
- Learn about the FERPA implications of sharing course recordings
- How to prepare for classroom recordings each semester
- List of enabled classrooms
- Information about document cameras
- Tips for ensuring a great recording
- Profiles of faculty using UD Capture: Classroom
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Purchase UD Capture: Classroom for your departmental space
- How to access your UD Capture: Classroom recordings