Enable Authentication for your Zoom Meetings via Windows or MacOS
- Launch the Zoom app and sign in with your UD credentials (if prompted).
- Click the Meetings icon in the top row. This will allow you to schedule a new meeting OR edit an existing meeting.
- To create a new meeting, select the + icon
- To edit an existing meeting, find the meeting you want to edit in the list, select it, then it will appear on the right side of your screen where you will see an edit icon. Click edit.
- In the Schedule a Meeting pop-up, scroll down to and click Advanced Options.
- Check the box for Only authenticated users can join or Only signed-in users from specified domains can join the meeting. The text udel.edu should now be listed below– do not modify this. This forces all meeting attendees to sign in with UD credentials to attend your meeting. Non-UD attendees will not be allowed into your meeting.
- Click Schedule or Save.