Enable Authentication for your Zoom Meetings via Android
- Launch the Zoom application and sign in (if prompted) with your UD credentials.
- Select the Schedule icon to create a new meeting.
- If editing an existing meeting select the Meetings icon at the bottom of your screen, locate the meeting you wish to edit and select it, then select Edit.
- Scroll down and select Advanced Options.
- Select Allow Join Meeting.
- Select Only Authenticated Users Can Join.
- Sign in to Zoom UD should already be checked. Do not alter this setting.
- Use the upper left arrow to return to the previous screen and continue to schedule your meeting as usual.