You can prevent timestamps and participant names from appearing in new Zoom recordings for which you are the host. Note: This only applies to new recordings as you cannot remove timestamps and names from existing recordings.
- Sign in to the Zoom at UD web portal to configure your account.
- Select Settings from the menu on the left. Then at the top, choose the Recording tab.
- Scroll down and locate the Advanced cloud recording settings heading.
- Uncheck the box next to Add a timestamp to the recording.
- Uncheck the box next to Display participant’s name in the recording.