Edit a Video for Length in My Media in UD Capture Space
- Login to UD Capture Space with your UD credentials.
Note: only faculty and staff have access to UD Capture Space.
- Click the My Media link at the top left. This shows all of your video files.
- Locate the video in your collection you’d like to edit.
- Click the pencil icon to the right of the video to open the video’s detail page.
- Click Launch Editor on the right. This opens the Kaltura Video Editor.
- Learn how to use the Kaltura Video Editor here.
Other Video Editing Options
To make more complex edits to a video, you will need video editing software. The UD Library has a guide on other video editing applications that you can use that include free to commercial software.
Editing video can be extremely time consuming so make sure the edits you want to make will have the educational impact you desire.