This process requires that you have copied a link from capture.udel.edu. If needed, review “How do I share a link to a video that’s in My Media?“.
- Login to Canvas at udel.edu/canvas
- Browse to the course module where you would like to add a link to the video.
- Click the + button to make an addition to the selected module.
- From the pull-down menu, select “External URL.”
- In the pop–up window, paste the link the you copied from capture.udel.edu.
- Add a title that will appear in the Canvas Module listing.
- Click Add Item.
- Be sure to publish the link so that it will be available to your students.